This post was originally published 4.02.13. I made a few slight updates. Enjoy!
Have some extra time over break? Yeah right. Well, just in case you do, here are some ideas.
Review our Tech Tuesday blog posts:
- 2.12.13 – Submit an idea for the official school blog found at ACSRochester.org
- 2.26.13 – Start your own blog
- 3.05.13 – Change your Gmail background image
- 3.12.13 – Learn about Noodle Tools
- 3.19.13 – How to use Twitter as a professional resource
- 3.26.13 – What is Pinterest?
- 2.11.14 – How to get the most out of Google Calendar
- 1.28.14 – Backchannels
- 1.21.14 – Writing Reports
- 12.3.13 – An infographic: Rethinking Innovation
Watch a TED Talk or two:
- TED Ed Talks from TED.com – A few of my favorites are linked below.
Think of ways to change 20% of what you do in the classroom using concepts from PD Day:
- Authentic or experiential learning
- Project Based Learning
- Learning styles
- Alternate forms of assessment
- Digital portfolios
- any other limitless possibilities!
Watch this video: Did You Know? Shift Happens 2013 – 2014 / Higher Education
Have a great Break!