This is the first edition of a weekly newsletter (with a mirrored blog post). This newsletter will provide you with technology tips and tricks. This will be guided by you so please comment and give us feedback.
This week we are focusing on social media. As of November we have taken over the social media coverage of events on campus. It’s important to us to include everyone. We think that what you’re doing in your classroom is special! We want to show you off to parents, grandparents, prospective families, and community members! Here’s how we can continue to do this!
- If you have information you would like to share, email firstname.lastname@example.org provide us with
- a written summary (3-5 sentences)
- several hi-resolution photos (no more than 10) or a short video
- If you are sharing on Twitter, use the handle @ACSRochester and we will retweet.
- If you have an interesting lesson, event, or exciting classroom happening that you need quality photos taken at, email email@example.com one week in advance and we will do our best to attend. Keep in mind, we select events from “This Week” to cover on a weekly basis.
Next weeks newsletter topic: Are you a blogger? Why use wordpress.com?